~ Soil Instruments New In-Site v2.9.2 ~
Posted by James Kwist on 19 July 2010 02:18 PM
We would like to make you aware of our new and improved version of In-Site. Soil Instruments are constantly striving to improve our products. We consider feedback from you, our customer, to be invaluable. This new version of In-Site v2.9.2 has been primarily driven by feedback from our customers, so we would like to say a big thank you to all of you who have taken the time to inform us of your thoughts and comments.
Even though we are releasing a new version of In-Site, our development of In-Site doesn’t stop. We have many new and exciting ideas for In-Site which we hope will be available for release in the near future.
Please find below, a short list of some improvements and new features that have been incorporated into In-Site v2.9.2
• Removal of Install errors when installing on newer operating systems such as windows 7
• Fix to the “Save As” feature so duplicate databases can be created easily
• Improved labelling with the skew function, so it is clear when skew has been applied.
• Improved handling of data for large angles
• Many other functionality improvements
• Ability to clear recent projects list
• Ability to plot metric data in imperial graphs and imperial data in metric graphs, as well as In-Site recognising the data type and plotting the graphs accordingly.
• Advanced graphing features. Allowing the user to click on the graphs scale and customise the scale for each individual graph, cumulative, incremental & Plan view. Giving the user much clearer reports.
If your a current user of In-Site we hope you are happy with the improvements. If you wish to upgrade to the latest version of In-Site please do so by downloading the upgrade file from the following location:
If you do not currently use In-Site and would like to evaluate the software a free evaluation package is offered which runs without the dongle allowing the user to look at data, graphs and use other functions, however you can not import or print data. The evaluation package can be downloaded from the following link:
If you have any questions or comments relating to any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us through our support centre. www.soilsupport.co.uk
We thank all our customer for their continuing support and repeat business.
Soil Instruments Technical Support Co-ordinator